The Locals 302 and 612 of the International Union of Operating Engineers Trust Funds was established to provide medical and retirement benefits and apprenticeship training for their eligible members and their dependents through the collective bargaining process.
2023 1099-R Mailing
Your 2023 Form 1099-R will be mailed before the end of January 2024. For more information, click here.
PLAN CHANGES DUE TO THE END OF THE COVID-19 NATIONAL EMERGENCY
Effective June 1, 2023, the COVID-19 National Emergency temporary Plan changes will either expire or continue to be covered as follows:
- The Plan will continue to provide benefits for medically necessary FDA authorized, cleared or approved Over the Counter (OTC) COVID Antigen tests pursuant to the standard Plan provisions, subject to deductible, co-payments, in-network or out-of-network coinsurance.
- The Plan will continue to provide benefits for COVID vaccines as a preventative benefit (in-network paid at 100% without cost sharing, while cost sharing will apply to out-of-network).
- The Plan will continue to provide benefits for antiviral medication for the treatment of COVID (such as Paxlovid) under standard Plan provisions, subject to deductible, co-payments, in-network or out-of-network coinsurance.
- Other treatment of COVID and in office diagnostic testing remains covered under standard Plan provisions (subject to deductive, co-payments, in-network or out-of-network coinsurance).
- The Plan has discontinued coverage for dental personal protective equipment (PPE) upon the conclusion of the National Emergency on May 11, 2023.
- Prior to the pandemic, telehealth/telemedicine services outside of SwiftMD were excluded. Since March 1, 2020, the Plan has provided coverage for telehealth/telemedicine services. The Trustees have confirmed the Plan will continue to provide coverage for telehealth services under standard Plan provisions. This benefit will not change as a result of the end of the pandemic emergency declaration.
IMPORTANT CHANGES – Notice of Changes to Benefits and Summary of Material Modifications
Please click here to review recent changes to the pension plan benefits.